1. I lost my virginity at age 17–on Easter.
2. I graduated college in 3 years.
3. I have my Bachelors of Fine Arts in Theatre Performance.
4. I lived on my best friend’s couch (well, futon posing as couch in the living room) the last 4 months of college. (I think this really taught me to never settle in too comfy anywhere.)
5. I don’t like black olives, mushrooms, whipped cream, or sour cream. I’ll eat pretty much anything else that is “real food.”
6. Nuts, nut butters, and/or trail mixes are my favorite binge foods. My best friend calls me a squirrel when I get on one of these kicks. I’ve been known to eat whole bags belonging to roommates and not myself
7. I had a boyfriend at 16…and not another one for the next 10 years.
8. I love beer. I can be kind of a snob about it…even though I recently discovered I have a barley allergy makes this fact oh-so bittersweet.
9. I try to make all of my text messages grammatically correct.
10. My ears weren’t pierced until I was 20.
11. I was voted Biggest Flirt by my high school graduating class.
12. I revel in the fact that it is nearly impossible to Google me without knowing my middle name and its correct spelling.
13. I was TERRIFIED to drive when I turned 16.
14. I now prefer to drive if I have the choice of being passenger or driver.
15. In 2nd and 3rd grade my best friend and I would sneak back INTO the school during recess and hang out in the bathroom.
16. My senior year of high school I purposefully chose to eat lunch alone in my mom’s classroom (she taught at my high school).
17. I read parts of the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita, or some other “holy text” at least once a day.
18. Watching MASH reruns reminds me of my dad because it is one of his favorite shows.
19. My first celebrity crush was Benny from The Sandlot. I used to watch it pretending I was his girlfriend and picture myself in each scene with him.
20. I want to run a marathon before I’m 30…and I’m scared shitless to do so.
21. I have never broken a bone.